We are seeking an enthusiastic Certified Personal Trainer to join our team! The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is committed to health and fitness. We are looking for a team member with a proven track record of building and maintaining a full-time schedule of clients who also enjoys a team atmosphere and brings energy and value to the clients.
- Instruct groups of individuals in fitness activities such as strength training and athlete training
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- CSCS (Preferred)
- CPT from an accredited institution (Required)
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or in other related fields
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Extremely personable with strong communication skills
- Independent and detail-orientated
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To be considered for this opportunity email a resume and a brief summary of why you believe you will be an ideal candidate for this position and your personal training experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We have implemented new safety protocols at our facility and strict adherence to these protocols will be mandatory to ensure the safety of our coaches, clients and community.
- Certified Personal Trainer (Required)
Work Location: In person