We are looking for a passionate storyteller who has a great eye for detail and a love of content creation. This role is perfect for someone with a love of videography and an interest in the health and fitness industry.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager you will be working closely with some of our key influencers and athletes to shoot and edit high quality videos and online content.
You are a pro at the adobe suite and have a good understanding of what is required to engage social media audiences across multiple channels.
You challenge yourself, and your teammates to bring freshness and innovation to all we do. You contribute to creative thinking and project planning while seeking solutions where problems may exist, ensuring best-practice delivery in all elements.
The key duties of the role include:
- The interpretation of creative briefs and ability to bring innovative ideas to life
- The ability to shoot and create engaging brand-specific content to be pushed out on all digital platforms across both organic and paid advertising social channels.
- Understanding of different platforms and the ability to tailor content for each (i.e. Instagram, IG Story, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, etc).
- Collaborating with the team to develop creative storyboard content ideas
- Working with managers across all brands to film and edit videos needed for partnership deliverables.
- Assisting with content requirements of social media and advertising platforms day-to-day.
- Editing and post-production of all content requiring sound competency with the Adobe Suite.
About EHP Holdings
At EHP Holdings we are about leading health and fitness through our ethos of ‘we rise by lifting others’. Our prefix 'EHP' stands for 'Empowered Human Potential' as we believe in empowering our community with the tools and vital information to make better-informed decisions leading to healthier, happier lifestyles.
Since our launch in 2012 we are proud to have positively impacted millions of people's lives through our industry-leading fitness supplements as well as our high-impact marketing through digital channels.
We are a team of passionate people who strive for continuous and never-ending improvement. To learn more about us (and meet our office dog Max), please visit our website: http://ehpholdings.com
Benefits of working for EHP Holdings
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Fun, supportive family culture
- Competitive salary
- Discounted supplements
- Did we mention office dogs?
Note: To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruiters, thanks for thinking of us! We have this one covered!