An exciting opportunity has become available for an Exercise Physiologist to join our team at Guardian Exercise Rehabilitation located in beautiful Tassie
Are you looking for a tree-change? Maybe you're ready to trade in your daily commute for world-class hiking, some of the world's cleanest air and access to incredible local produce?Why choose us?
What You'll Do
- FLEXIBILITY – manage your hours and schedule in a way that suits you
- TRAINING – you’ll have opportunity to learn, grow and develop yourself within the wider national team. We provide the tools and resources to continually educate clinicians throughout their careers
- JOB SECURITY – our roles are salaried providing you with job security
- JOB SATISFACTION - the work you’ll do will be meaningful and have a positive impact on other people’s lives
- INDUSTRY LEADERS - we are leaders in clinically guided, client centred, best-practice rehabilitation interventions
What We Offer
- Prescribe exercise programs to clients afflicted with injury or illness under a compensable-injury policy, principally across Workers' Compensation and Life Insurance schemes
- Flexibly manage your own schedule to meet patients/clients at various locations including their home, gym, local park or workplace
- Build trusted relationships with stakeholders, resulting in regular, repeat referrals
- Engage with clients in the community, creating positive outcomes from challenging circumstances
- Case notes and report-writing
The remuneration package for this role includes a base salary dependent on experience, plus 10.5% superannuation, and:
Who We Are
- 20 paid annual leave days + 5 paid annual wellness leave days
- Generous monthly incentive scheme to share in additional fees earned for exceeding your targets
- Additional annual bonus scheme
- Generous relocation assistance if relocating from interstate including but not limited to flights, removalist costs, and a flight home to see family once a year
- Annual professional development allowance, including 2 days paid leave for professional development
- Annual active lifestyle subsidy
- Company vehicle provided with the option for personal use
- iPhone and iPad provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular social club celebrations
From our humble beginnings in WA in 2000, we have now grown into a vibrant team of over 90 Allied Health Clinicians and support staff across Australia – celebrating our 22nd birthday in August 2022.
We are industry leaders in clinically-guided, best-practice exercise interventions in personal-injury spheres. We believe in community-based exercise rehabilitation to ensure convenience during programming, and independence into the long-term - ultimately ensuring durability with outcomes and self-efficacy for clients. Our programs are as oriented towards education and empowerment as they are towards exercise-specifics.
Our clinicians amalgamate truly holistic biopsychosocial rehabilitation principles with an appreciation for recovery-at-work processes - supporting the restoration of capacities for work and life alike, facilitating optimised quality of life and long-term autonomy in self-management.
Read more about us here: https://guardianexercise.com.au/about-us/What We're Looking For
- Membership with ESSA as an AEP at the commencement of the position
- Industry experience desirable but graduates are welcome to apply!
- Clinical exposure or a desire and willingness to upskill in the Injury sphere
- Ability to adapt the approach to meet the different needs of customers/stakeholders
- Unwavering level of service provided to all customers/ stakeholders
If this sounds like your dream job, click 'Apply Now’ and send through your cover letter and resume.
All appointments are made subject to the successful applicant being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencement of employment. Please note that if you are progressed to an interview for this role you will be asked to provide proof of COVID vaccination.
Skills and Experiences: