Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach - Maldon Blackwater
The information below covers the role requirements, expected candidate experience, and accompanying qualifications.Join the UK's number one fitness brand and favourite gym.
No licence fee to pay, keep 100% of your PT earnings with no cap and your first month rent free.
With access to than 1.2 million members, and 300+ open sites, PureGym is the number 1 gym operator in the UK and growing at an unrivalled scale, providing more opportunities to join our fitness team as a Level 3 qualified Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach nationwide.
In your role as Fitness Coach, you will play a key part in the safe enjoyment of our gyms, delivering an amazing member experience, teaching classes, giving inductions, and taking care of the upkeep of the gym floor.
And as a self-employed Personal Trainer, you will have access to the largest member base in the UK, plus:
- Your first month rent free
- No licence fee to pay
- Keep 100% of your PT earnings with no cap
- Access to our dedicated and unrivalled PT Business Support team for free Active IQ accredited courses, insight, and coaching
- Discounted CPD courses with industry experts and insurance
- Free advertising on the PureGym website, social media and in club
As a Fitness Coach, you will also receive the following:
- Contracted salary
- Guaranteed 12 hours per week
- Holiday allowance, plus your birthday off
- Funded First Aid qualification
- Free Gym Membership for yourself and a friend or family member
- Career development with management training programmes
- Group Exercise initial training and continual upskill opportunities
Apply today to speak to a member of our team and start your career path with PureGym.
Join us on our mission to inspire a healthier nation.