REBEL is one of the largest Health & Wellness communities in the world with 500,000+ users in 100+ countries. We're on a mission to make health accessible to every person globally.
We are health and fitness advocates and believe that everyone - from our team to our users - has the potential to become the best version of themselves.
Business development drives the overall growth of the business, ensuring a world-class onboarding experience for our customers and helping us reach more people around the world. We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Development Associate to help scale REBEL Coach.
- Lead Generation: build out a list of qualified leads through various campaigns, collaborating with the marketing team as well as sourcing directly through forums, referrals
- Business development: proactively prospect, pitch and close deals with new potential clients
- Inbound Sales: be responsive and reach out to all inbound clients through effective communication channels: phone, e-mail, zoom, WhatsApp, SMS etc.
- Keep organized: use CRM systems to track and follow up on qualified sales leads
- Build a world-class experience: develop a strong understanding of our Product and ensure we deliver a world-class customer experience as the front-line with our new customers, taking a user from lead to active customer
- Work collaboratively: work closely with the rest of the Business Development team to drive results, develop conversion focused campaigns with Marketing and develop strong communication with the Customer Success & Operations team
- Achieve goals: whether it’s short term KPIs or longer term quarterly or yearly targets we need to do everything possible to achieve what we set out to do
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Ideally, experience in a growth focused role, preferably within a high-growth start-up, or consumer facing company
- A high energy and self-motivated personality, a team player
- Resilient and “don’t stop until we win” mindset
- Performance driven person who likes to beat target and make a difference
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be open to feedback and always willing to improve and develop
💵 A competitive package
🏡 A flexible approach to working remotely
🏋️ Free Personal Coach to support with health & wellness goals
🤗 Monthly team social events (virtual + in-person)
🏃♀️ Have a real impact by helping more people around the world get healthier
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it will help us sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase what you've built and done.