Since our launch in 2012 we are proud to have positively impacted millions of people's lives through our industry-leading fitness supplements.
Over the last 18 months our team has been recognised with the following industry awards:
- Awarded 8th place in AFR BOSS Best places to work in Australia
- Awarded 22nd place in 2021 AFR fastest growing companies in Australia
- CEO Izhar Basha winner of 2022 People's Choice Winner EY Entrepreneur of the Year
The role is responsible for analysing and auditing the flow of product from our global 3PL network through delivery to our end customer across all channels - both existing and future: DTC, Retail, and Wholesale.
Primary components of the role are creating transparency through reporting, auditing current fulfilment processes/ orders and driving efficiencies in process and service levels. This role will also play an essential role in the development of SOPs needed to support a rapidly growing network. This Role needs to be able to work and communicate cross functionally.
This is an Australia-based position reporting to the Head of Logistics & Inventory and the Fulfilment & Inventory Specialist.
- Maintaining timely and error free order flows from several different channels - including eCommerce (Shopify), EDI (when applicable) and manual orders.
- Analyse and audit the day to day operations of our 3PL warehouses, within agreed upon SLAs.
- Order Processing: Manage Order queues, action BOR, action order/ sample requests.
- Arranging shipments with carriers.
- Audit and suggest optimisations to internal processes and procedures.
- Provide clear reporting and root cause analysis to achieve company goals. Identify trends and opportunities to improve, and assist in forward action / implementation.
- Communicate regularly with the Customer Experience team to resolve all order problems/issues.
- Partner with Operations, Ecommerce, Customer Experience and our 3PL(s) to investigate and resolve any inventory issues.
- Support the Head of Logistics & Inventory and the Fulfilment & Inventory Specialist on special projects and other needs as required to support and grow EHPLabs operations.
About EHP Holdings
At EHP Holdings we are about leading health and fitness through our ethos of ‘we rise by lifting others’. Our prefix 'EHP' stands for 'Empowered Human Potential' as we believe in empowering our community with the tools and vital information to make better-informed decisions leading to healthier, happier lifestyles.
Since our launch in 2012 we are proud to have positively impacted millions of people's lives through our industry-leading fitness supplements as well as our high-impact marketing through digital channels.
We are a team of passionate people who strive for continuous and never-ending improvement. To learn more about us (and meet our office dog Max), please visit our website: http://ehpholdings.com
Benefits of working for EHP Holdings
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Fun, supportive family culture
- Competitive salary
- Discounted supplements and protein bars
- Did we mention office dogs?
Note: To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruiters, thanks for thinking of us! We have this one covered!