Position Description SALES (FITNESS ADVISOR)
Who is a Fitness Advisor?
The Fitness Advisor is responsible for recruiting and working with new members to understand their specific health and fitness goals and provide recommendations for how they can achieve those goals.What will you be doing?
Do you have what it takes?
- Building a pipeline of potential members using the tools and resources made available to you by GoodLife
- Touring potential members around the club, educating them on how we can support them toward achieving their overall health and fitness goals
- Creating a plan for new member success, leveraging appropriate GoodLife service offerings
- Building and maintaining member relationships through consistent member follow-up
What's In It For You
- Experience in sales
- High degree of self-motivation and resilience within a sales environment
- Ability to build rapport and connect with a diverse group of people
- Passion for helping others, and a commitment to personal health and fitness
- Excellent time management skills
- Committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity & inclusion and values giving back to communities
- Ability to consistently live our Core Values of Caring, Happiness, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Personal Fitness and Trust
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive Total Rewards Package
- FREE Fitness membership
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
Instead of sending the traditional cover letter, we’d love to hear how you are living the GoodLife - tell us what you are currently doing to incorporate health and fitness into your life!
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.