Fitness Specialist/Personal Trainer
Fitness & Wellness Specialist
Why did you choose to work in the field of personal training? Education and Wellness for your clients likely topped the list, since the desire to make a difference in the world tends to motivate people like you.
Maybe you also wanted to work in a supportive team environment and use the latest evidence-based fitness practices and cutting-edge equipment—all within an organization that’s invested in helping you constantly improve and grow your career.
If that’s what you’re looking for, AgeSTRONG could be the perfect choice to maximize your professional impact and opportunities. AgeSTRONG is an outpatient therapy provider that is currently expanding and offering multiple opportunities for career growth. As a personal trainer with AgeSTRONG, you will be managing and developing an independent fitness caseload to help residents live the best rest of their lives in addition to coordinating wellness programs and educational opportunities.
AgeSTRONG is part of Consonus Healthcare and Marquis Companies, together providing a continuum of senior care from skilled nursing to independent living. With AgeSTRONG, you’ll be joining a team located across multiple facilities and states with one purpose that unites us all—to be champions of every journey.
In addition to a wide variety of career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive benefit package that can include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program called “Choice Time” that pools Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Employer-Issued Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Critical Care, and AD&D Coverage
- Flex Spending for Medical & Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Annual Continuing Education Allowance
- Access to Online CEU’s through Consonus University
- Continual Growth Opportunities & Up To $25,000 towards ongoing education
- Use of ACP Equipment
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Cell Phone Discount
- Vital Life Foundation Contribution for Non-Profit Volunteer Hours
*Benefits vary depending on status of hire*
Wage ranges listed take into consideration candidate’s professional experience, location of the position, and status of the position
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR Certification (requirement varies based on state/location)
- Certified Personal Trainer (requirement varies by state/location)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
“Be here. Be you.”
For more than 30 years, Marquis Companies and Consonus Healthcare have been serving seniors and welcoming staff of all backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. The Marquis family of companies offer a rich heritage of embracing differences and honoring individuality. We’ve continued to grow in our appreciation of diversity in the workplace. We know it builds strength, drives innovation, and brings valuable new perspectives and energy.
We’re committed to making our workforce an even greater reflection of the people and communities we serve, and we are honored our employees have chosen to work at Marquis and Consonus. Everything we do as a company is driven by our mission to help those we serve, and each other, live the best rest of our lives.
That means you being you – without apology or compromise. We value your every uniqueness and continue to curate, nurture, and sustain an inclusive culture. It’s the foundation of who we are and the evolution of our collective future.
Salary Range: $16.00 - $28.00 / hour
Work Locations: AgeSTRONG - Channing House 850 Webster Street Palo Alto 94301
Primary Location: California-Palo Alto-AgeSTRONG - Channing House
Job: Corporate/Home Office Positions
Organization: Consonus Healthcare