Title : Fitness Trainer - Approximately 38 hours p/w.
Reports to: Fitness Manager
Job Purpose: Zone Fitness opened in early 2018 and has taken the local fitness market by storm.
With huge air-conditioned training areas, luxury changing facilities, market leading equipment and
some of the best local fitness professionals, Zone has quickly earned its reputation as the Biggest and Best gym in South Dorset.
The successful candidate will be part of the fitness team delivering inductions,and group exercise classes to our members. The ideal candidate for this customer facing role will be self-motivated, a team player, looking to move the Zone business forward and continue their own professional development.
- Minimum of level 2 gym instructor.
- Level 3 personal trainer qualification desirable.
- Group cycling qualification desirable.
- First aid certificate.
- Experience preferred.
General duties include:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all members, guests and users of our facility.
- Create an excellent first impression by providing a warm welcome and professional appearance.
- Design and deliver fun, motivating and enjoyable exercise classes.
- Deliver gym inductions ensuring correct set up of equipment.
- Follow the staff daily planner, ensuring all duties are completed.
- Have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and an outgoing personality.
- Maintain the standards of cleanliness throughout the gym.
- Front of house duties to include dealing with customer queries, carrying out tours and processing membership information.
- Undertake other duties of a similar professional nature at the request of the Fitness Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.49-£10.42 per hour
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Fitness Training: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person