- Are you a passionate sports and clinical pilates physio wanting to work in an Elite High Performance Team?
- Do you want to work with Tilted Sports Physiotherapists and Strength & Conditioning Coaches that have worked on the world stage including AFL, Tennis, Rugby and Cricket Australia?
- Does your current workplace not facilitate your desire for on field rehabilitation?
PhysiPro (formally Chelsea Longbeach Physiotherapy) is expanding and an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced sport & clinical pilates physiotherapists to become part of our leading high performance health care team. We are a long-established clinic in Chelsea and are opening a second location in Seaford within our High-Performance Sports Centre. At the new location you'll have access to the latest high-performance equipment including VALD testing technology, Alter G, full sized 450 sqm commercial gym, recovery space including normatec, iCool recovery baths, hydrotherapy pool, AFL size football oval, basketball court, sports physicians and more, all under one roof. This is a State of the Art, World class, never seen before Athletic performance facility.
To Inspire and Nurture the Physical and Athletic Goals of our Community by Providing the Best Allied Healthcare, Physical Training and Athlete Development Programs in Australia.
Whether you’re an elite athlete or an individual who is simply looking to improve their physical and mental wellbeing, our great people and world’s-best services will support you to achieve the best version of yourself.
So you can always be at the top of your game, whatever that game may be….
To be the Leading Provider of High-performance Healthcare and Athlete Development Programs for our Community.
We are looking for a
- sport & clinical pilates physiotherapist who aspires to work with elite and semi elite athletes and teams
- work over both locations and head up our clinical pilates program.
- take over an already existing case load which incorporates a mix of sports, musculoskeletal and clinical pilates patients
We will provide
- Use of the latest technology to provide optimal treatment outcomes
- Career Progression and growth within our Health Care Team
- Professional Development with our Senior Staff and external speakers including specialist physiotherapists, surgeons, sports physicians etc.
- financial security with permanent employment including annual leave, sick leave and superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements and hours, with both part-time and full-time hours available across both locations.
Experience/Requirements of the job:
- Experience in private practice, in particular sports physiotherapy & clinical pilates
- Current APRHA registration
- Passion for manual therapy skills and knowledge of sports injuries
- Ability to work within a team environment with other enthusiastic physiotherapists, Strength & Conditioning Coaches and other Allied Health therapists
- Ability to develop great rapport with patients
- Good communication and time management skills
How to Apply
PhysiPro are changing the physio and athletic rehabilitation model. This is your opportunity to part of this new era. If you are a keen physiotherapist who is willing to work in a high-performance team, who is enthusiastic, motivated and has a good rapport with patients please submit your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com today!
Find out more about us @ www.physipro.com.au
Applications will remain open until Monday 5th June 2023 with the recruitment process starting prior to that date.
Graduates and Junior sports passionate physiotherapists are welcome to apply for other physiotherapy positions we have available.