Fit Factory is looking for an experienced fitness professional to lead our Personal Training Department. The position is Full-Time and includes managing sales and operations of the program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform 40 and/or 60-minute Personal Training sessions to members using functional training as a base model for member exercise plans
- Conduct Fitness Consultations with members to introduce the personal training program.
- Establish and maintain a great working environment to ensure high client results and retention.
- Must be available and maintain working during peak times (ex. Morning and Evening
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Strong knowledge in all aspects of Personal Training
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with functional training
- Leadership experience
- 6 months to 1 year of Personal Training experience is preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of Personal Training sales or Sales experience
- Current Personal Training Certification or related degree(s)
- Minimum 1-2 recent work references
- Competitive rate based on experience and skills
Please reply to this ad with a Cover letter and Resume. Only candidates with the qualifications and experience will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: