Are you a personal trainer who's tired of having to be on your feet training for over 40 hours per week just to survive?
Do you hate having to sell yourself on the gym floor?
Are you tired of having to wake up at 4 am for your first client and leaving the gym at 9 pm after your last client?
Are you passionate about getting your clients results?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, The Summit at Rittenhouse may be the perfect place for you to work!
Our personal trainers enjoy the area's top rates, condensed schedules that allow them to have a personal life while not having to be on their feet all day, and they NEVER have to sell any personal training packages.
The Summit at Rittenhouse is Philly's fastest growing and highest rated personal training studio. Our trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each client to maximize the client’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
We currently have full-time (20 or more training hours) personal training opportunities in our Rittenhouse Square location. This 4000 square foot facility is in the heart of Rittenhouse in Philadelphia and boasts two studios with brand new, top of the line equipment not available in most personal training studios in Philadelphia.
● The highest compensation in the region
● Performance based pay
● Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance available to full-time staff
● More efficient, condensed schedules for trainers
● No selling or billing responsibilities for the trainer
● Freedom to create your own training plans, philosophies, etc.
Examples of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
● Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals.
● Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-ups, and re-assessments to show progress.
● Develop workout plans for supplemental client workouts using our workout app
● Help track nutrition habits
Desired Skills and Experience
● Desire to transform lives through educating clients on health and wellness topics.
● Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
● Possess excellent customer service skills and a professional attitude.
● Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
● Knowledge to adjust and operate fitness equipment.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in an exercise-related field is mandatory
● Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
● Nationally recognized personal training certification (NSCA, ACE, ACSM, NASM, etc.)
● Minimum 1-2 years of personal training experience is preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Philadelphia, PA 19103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in exercise science/kinesiology? (required)
- Personal training: 2 years (Preferred)
- personal training certification (Required)
Work Location: In person