City | Fitness | Permanent | Full time
£25,000 (pro rated 32 hours per week) + Personal Training
32 hours per week
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest Healthcare Charity. We’re looking for an experienced personal trainer with a good track record of driving and developing PT revenue. If helping people enjoy new levels of fitness and make healthier lifestyle choices sounds good to you – then why not apply?
As a Wellbeing Lead at our City Fitness and Wellbeing Club, you’ll hold either CIMSPA membership, Level 3 REPs or equivalent. With experience of designing and managing fitness programmes for groups and individuals, you bring the ability to teach studio programmes. Ideally, you know how to help your colleagues develop and grow.As a Wellbeing Lead, you will:
Helping you feel good.
- Support the Fitness Manager across the fitness arm of our health and wellbeing offering
- Strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do
- Carry out managerial administration, determined by the Fitness Manager
- Be responsible for the gym floor service, presentation and maintenance
- Promote and deliver fitness programmes, re-assessments and Health MOTs
- Deliver group and personal training sessions
- Co-ordinate, execute and support an annual events calendar consisting of member engagement events, corporate events and wellbeing initiatives
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. Discover a range of lifestyle and wellbeing rewards, from private healthcare to gym membership and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what’s important to you.Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it’s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you’re considered for this role.It starts with you.