WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.Who We Are
Let's begin with why the Coach position is the most desired and coolest role around here: it’s the premiere career opportunity to channel your passion for a healthy lifestyle into inspiring members and coaching members to develop healthy habits. Coaches connect with members to build inclusive in-person communities at our Studio locations and to inspire our communities to eat healthier while enjoying foods they love, moving more, sleeping better and shifting their mindset. It’s a part-time position with flexible hours & fun perks with an opportunity to bring your personal flair and energy to the workshops and outreach approaches with members to inspire and build inclusive in-person communities at our Studio locations. by eating healthier, while enjoying foods they love, moving more, sleeping better and shifting their mindset.What You Will Do
While having a ton of fun you’ll also be responsible for member engagement, member retention, new member recruitment, and product sales - all this while working flexible hours!
Here’s a quick snapshot of what you can expect:
Who You Are
- Deliver an exceptional workshop experience while engaging members with the weekly behavior change curriculum to support their journey.
- Build strong connections in the community on social platforms and seek opportunities to build on-brand partnerships, attract new members, and create brand awareness, representing WW at internal and external community events.
- Focus on member recruitment and retention by relationship building with member and providing them the support, tools or products they need to be successful.
- Deliver behavior change coaching by ensuring members feel seen, heard and supported - respond to members’ posts with purpose, encouraging members to reflect, learn, problem-solve and create action plans, welcoming new members.
Here’s what you need to bring to the table:
If you're a teacher, facilitator, fitness instructor, yoga instructor, health coach, nutritionist, life coach, and want to work in the wellness industry we want to hear from you!
- Social media savvy or content creator
- Passionate about wellness and either a current WW member or excited to become one
- Excellent at active listening to be able to provide our members with assistance.
- Experienced at facilitating a group, preferred
- Able to travel to our workshop locations within the territory
- Interested in a flexible, part-time schedule
- Able to lift 25 pounds to stock shelves with sellable consumer products
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.