Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions. By promoting the wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,300 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries. More than 80,000 wellness centers and 300,000 private homes in the world are equipped with Technogym. Technogym has been the Official Supplier of 8 Olympic Games since 2000.
At Technogym, we reshape the present and future of physical activity every day. To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and satisfied only achieving the highest standard, move with us for a better world!
About The Role
Rare and exciting opportunity to join us in this unique, project and account management role for our National Key Accounts.
This role encompasses a blend of responsibilities including ensuring sales targets are met (or exceeded), growing revenues and improving the P&L in each assigned account, identifying new business opportunities and maintaining excellent client relationships – helping our clients to succeed, anticipating their needs, and being their key contact point.
This role provides you with the opportunity to be the ‘face of Technogym’ to our core, key client base with facets of strategic planning, end-to-end account management, presenting solutions and offering exemplary customer service to your assigned accounts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and maximise annual revenues from assigned accounts for equipment, network and service in line with their annual budget and company seasonality. Visiting 100% of customer sites in the designated accounts
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience. This entails developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to enhance sales and customer retention, and also managing collaborative relationships within the internal Technogym team – specifically sales support, logistics, after sales and accounts
- Project manage major national re-design projects for national key accounts within the portfolio
- Define the local segment market strategy, attending exhibitions, trade shows and industry events where possible. Present regularly to decision makers and influencers to update and educate on new products and solutions and follow up on all opportunities to promote the brand and develop new business
- Improve the P&L and debtor days on each account. Be equipped and ready to advise clients on funding solutions to finance projects and, internally be able to provide timely, reliable and structured Forecast and Pipeline Management to Sales Manager and HQs
- Recognise and follow up on opportunities for up-selling within assigned accounts and plan for renegotiation with existing accounts when agreements expire
- Guarantee the best use of CRM to have clean and update market data and improve sales force productivity
- 8+ years’ experience in a B2B sales role, preferably within a premium/luxury brand
- Direct sales and marketing techniques gained in a previous role with demonstrable relationship management, consultative selling and negotiation skills developed over time
- Strong CRM management knowledge (preferably Salesforce.com), together with financial acumen and P&L management experience
- High credibility at a senior level across C-suite executives, and also with on-site general managers. Adept at working with different styles/audiences to suit the business need or task in hand
- Exceptionally organised and able to deal calmly with high pressure situations and/or ever changing deadlines
- Experience of, or a proven interest in the fitness industry is highly desirable but not essential if the candidate possesses strong account management/solution selling/strategic thinking/relationship skills
- Master Degree in Economics or similar would be preferred
Passion for Sports, Enthusiasm, Humility, Pro-activity, and Ethics complete the desired profile
Technogym is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true