Billing Admin - Customer Service
Benefits & Perks
Job Type: Full-time / Hybrid
We are looking for an Admin Assistant with at least 2 years of Customer Service experience to join our dynamic Business Office team based in the Milwaukee area.
Who we are:
Elite Sports Clubs are Greater Milwaukee's premier family fitness clubs offering Tennis, Cardio, Group Fitness, Squash, Swimming, Summer Camps, Pickleball and more...
Where you’ll work:
As part of our team, you’ll work with a diverse, friendly group of people. Our comfortable work environment has everything you need to succeed:
- Private quiet office space
- Health club available for your use
- Ability to work from home
This role is a hybrid position with the on-site location based in our health club in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
What you’ll get:
You will receive an attractive selection of benefits working with Elite:
- 401(k), insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Complimentary health club membership and more
What you'll do:
- Front line Customer Service to members with a focus on Billing and Membership Adjustments through email and phone support
- Assist with monthly billing and auditing
- Accounts Receivable duties and bank deposits
- Assist with Past Due Balance collection efforts
- Assistance with various administrative tasks as needed
Who you'll be:
- At least 2 years of practical customer service experience
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Attention to detail and self-motivated work ethic
- Well organized and able to multitask
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel, Office and Share Point a Plus
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and work as a team player
How you’ll progress:
- Your development is important to us.
- We work in a fast-paced environment where change is constant, but you’ll always have support to get better at what you do – and be rewarded for hard work.
- If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills.