Job Summary:Exos is looking for a Business Analyst, Strategic Operations with a strong analytical and strategic mindset, exceptional communication skills, and structured problem-solving skills combined with business acumen. This role provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic initiatives forward, while driving sustainable business growth. This role will focus on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, optimizing resource allocation through effective portfolio management, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
● Stakeholder engagement: Act as a key partner to the leadership team by building and maintaining strong relationships built on trust, coordinating cross-functional initiatives, and facilitating communication between teams. Serve as a trusted advisor to the leadership, providing valuable insights and recommendations.
● Strategic Planning: Collaborate with key internal and client leadership to develop and refine the strategic roadmap. Translate high-level goals into actionable plans and initiatives, ensuring alignment across all levels of the organization.
● Portfolio Management: Develop, implement, and oversee portfolio management strategies that align with the team's strategic objectives. Evaluate existing projects, prioritize initiatives, and provide insights to optimize resource allocation for maximum ROI.
● Data-driven decision making: Utilize an understanding of financial principles to assess the feasibility of projects, provide cost-benefit analyses, and support decision-making processes. Collect, analyze, and interpret relevant data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement across various business functions.
● Bachelor’s degree in a business, data, or technology-related field. Masters degree preferred.
● Previous experience in a Chief of Staff or similar strategic role.
● Proven ability and success influencing executive stakeholders.
● Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting.
● Strategic thinker with the ability to balance short-term priorities with long-term goals.
● Exceptional written communication and presentation skills to a variety of stakeholders.
● Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion.
● You manage multiple initiatives with high impact and quality through your exemplary time management and organizational skills.
● You are detail-oriented, with a passion for translating vision into action, knowing execution can make or break success.
● You are a systems thinker with proven ability to build and drive impactful processes; you continually seek opportunities to help Exos work smarter by introducing new tools and processes.
● You know the best results are accomplished by a team, and use your strong interpersonal skills to build relationships.
● You empower others and inspire them to consistently deliver quality work on time and to the best of their ability.
● You align disparate individuals and teams to achieve a common goal.
● You are comfortable presenting project deliverables to Exos leadership and client stakeholders.
● You seamlessly flex between driving meetings, taking meeting notes, and effectively voicing your perspective.
● You are curious, consistent, reliable, and work quickly to find solutions.
Residents of California, Colorado, New York, and Washington: Per pay transparency requirements, the compensation for this position ranges from $125,000-145,000 annually. Pay is dependent on factors including location, specialty, certifications and work experience, as well as other business needs. Exos offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full time employees (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements), which includes health insurance, life and disability benefits, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Who We Are:
An industry leader in holistic human performance, Exos has spent almost 30 years preparing a variety of audiences to achieve and exceed their goals. Working with elite athletes on the world’s stage, the military, employees of Fortune 100 companies, and members of the community, our coaches, methodology, programming, and technology can be found at over 400 locations around the globe.
Simply put, we are a coaching company that “gets you ready” for the moments that matter — whether that’s striving to excel at work, or training for a major athletic event. How do we do it? Our employer solutions include fitness center management, on-site coaching and classes, and the Exos Fit app, as well as immersive team-building experiences and virtual personal development programming. Our professional athlete training programs propel elite athletes to new heights in the NFL combine and NBA Draft each year, and our practitioner education courses and workshops provide industry professionals ongoing opportunities for development.
While our reach has expanded, our own goal has remained the same: using evidence-based methodology and strategic programming to help people all over the world unlock their full potential and achieve their goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We invite applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Exos offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Learn more here:
This job is closed.