Director of Personal Training Studio Manager up to $80,000.00 OR MORE PLUS BENEFITS.HIGHLIGHTS:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with engaging interpersonal skills to deliver client centric and sales-driven results to take on the role of Director of Training at Alloy Personal Training in Alpharetta. BRAND NEW STUDIO LOCATION: .
Alloy Personal Training Winward
3070 Windward Plaza Suite J, Alpharetta, GA 30005 HIGHLIGHTS: I
n our unique business model, the Director of Training will receive a generous base salary plus GENEROUS BONUS OPPORTUNITIES. Compensation is based on consistent membership growth, member retention and managing the daily business functions.PREMIUM COMPENSATION WITH A GENEROUS SALARY + BONUS COMMISSION + BENEFITS.
$65,000.00 to $80,000.00 OR MORE PER YEAR.PREMIUM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
YOU WILL THRIVE AT ALLOY.
- Complimentary Membership
- Short term and long term career growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus incentives
- Profit Sharing
- Option for Health Benefits
The Director role will be an instrumental part of the studio driving pre-sales, ongoing membership sales, hiring, team training and development. As the Director of Training, you'll spend roughly 15-18 hours a week conducting small group personal training sessions (4-6 people) in our studio. The rest of your hours will be spent following up on leads, community networking and engagement, retention, client satisfaction and support, and staff training. Unlike other companies, you'll have direct perks like the opportunity for profit sharing as though you were an acting partner/founder. Overall, the hours will be somewhat flexible with this position. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring the most qualified staff for the local market
- Critical leader during pre-sales and opening phase of the studio with a goal being 75-130 members prior to opening
- Vital role in creating an Alloy community where we are “Stronger Together”
- Deliver premium client engagement; In-Body assessments, goal setting, relationship based client model to build an Alloy community of support and accountability
- Oversee that the club is scheduling staff according to operational requirements and in compliance with payroll budgets
- Ensure club is training, coaching and supervising the staff in accomplishing daily tasks and maximizing new memberships and retention, including conducting weekly meetings with staff
- Monitor and mentor staff performance to secure delivery of membership services in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Generate long-range-goals and objectives in order to develop member and employee satisfaction, support member and employee retention, and grow memberships
- Facilitate strong communication lines between the studio and franchise owner
- Critically assess situations to solve challenges that impact club sales performance and member satisfaction
- Supervise that club payroll is completed timely, accurately and in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of management and fitness sales experience preferred
- Must hold a Nationally Recognized Personal Training Certification (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, CSCS, ISSA, NCCPT, NCSF, ACE, etc. OR a BA in Kinesiology or Exercise Science)
- Experience managing in a stand-alone, high-end fitness club
- Experience in pre-sales or other applicable fitness-related sales
- Leadership and development of a Personal Training team of 2 or more individuals
- Desire to help others achieve their health and wellness goals
- Proficient consultation skills
- Proven leadership ability in an educational, fitness or professional setting
- Ability to hire, direct, coach, train, motivate and evaluate staff
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Financial, business and human resource management acumen
- Computer literacy
- Morning, evening and weekend hours are required
@alloypersonaltrainingfranchiseREAL PEOPLE + ALLOY PROGRAMS = REAL RESULTS:
No one person is the same and the journey toward a healthier, active lifestyle is not linear. So why should workouts be the same? Our Alloy team will tailor the Alloy programs for all clients who walk through our door — no matter their fitness level. From your first session with us, we work to help you reach your goals and become the best version of you!APPLY TODAY FOR INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK.
ALLOY PERSONAL TRAINING. STRONGER TOGETHER.