We are looking to hire an energetic and fun-loving Sports Coach! Who will lead our children in fun and educational activities while ensuring safety for all. No experience is needed to apply and work for us. Must-have qualities for candidates are great communication skills, enthusiasm, and punctuality. Candidates who have prior experience working with children (as a sports coach, preschool teacher, elementary school teacher, camper or leader), will start off at a higher pay grade. This position is excellent for someone who has an interest in pursuing early childhood education, or child development. New Coaches can work *5-25 classes a week and can earn from $16 per hr up to $30 per hr.
- Our Coaches use individual attention to ensure every child has success
- Our Coaches use a non-competitive approach so ensure classes are fun and we create a stress-free environment
- Our Coaches use positive reinforcement to encourage children to do better and celebrate success
The majority of classes happen in the mornings or early afternoon, The ideal candidate would have the availability on some of the days and times listed below:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-7:00pm
- Weekends: 9:00-12:00
- Note that you do not need availability during all of these times, just certain ones
- Classes are held across schools, parks, and recreational centers. Coaches are expected to travel up from 5 mins to an hour to get to a class location. Admin staff will staff coaches in the closest locations.
- Coaches are expected to arrive 15 minutes before classes start, and are paid 15 mins beforehand and 15 minutes afterwards, 30 mins extra per shift.
- Part time position
- Hours can be anywhere from 5 hours-20 hours per week
- Coaches hold on to sports equipment
- Flexible schedule
- Great for building resumes
- Competitive salary
- Bonus programs
- Paid training opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Pathway to full-time employment