We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator, who will play a pivotal role in the seamless daily operation and maintenance of Bella+Canvas and alo yoga HQ and Wellness Club, leveraging your hospitality background to ensure an optimal work environment and provide first-class service and experience. This position requires adept communication with diverse stakeholders, including management, internal teams, vendors, and guests. Adaptability and responsiveness to evolving business needs are essential for success in this role. Your primary focus involves providing on-site support to oversee all site facility operations, including conducting facility inspections, scheduling maintenance, assisting in relocations, and promptly addressing requests. The Facilities Coordinator will report to the Facilities & Office Operations Manager.
- Maintenance Walk-throughs:Perform and document daily facility maintenance inspections to ensure the overall upkeep of the workspace, including kitchens, restrooms, common areas, and Wellness Club activation spaces.
- Issue Reporting:Monitor and report building issues, such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or mechanical problems.
- Security and Safety: Ensure premises security and promptly report any safety violations. Maintain compliance with safety regulations and company policies.
- Work Orders:Coordinate and work closely with Facilities Operating Engineer to manage all facility repair and maintenance work orders. Ensure timely completion and excellent customer service while communicating updates for team member’s requests.
- Space Allocation:Assist in space planning and allocation, including rearranging workstations and office layouts to accommodate changing needs.
- Events Support:Provide on-site support for special events, assisting with setup, teardown, and additional tasks as needed.
- Vendor Management:Direct vendors and contractors to their work locations, oversee their tasks, and ensure compliance with OSHA standards.
- Minor Projects:Execute minor building projects, including hanging artwork, mounting TVs, whiteboards, assembling furniture, storage shelves, and racks.
- Supplies and Inventory Tracking and Organization:Ensure supplies and inventory are well-stocked, organized, and readily available for staff. Keep track of inventory levels.
- Waste Management:Ensure proper disposal methods are followed and coordinate with team members overseeing waste management services to maintain clean and well-organized areas in the building.
- Shuttle Service Coordination:Facilitate the transportation of items, documents, and equipment between various office sites, ensuring timely and secure deliveries. Maintain accurate records of interoffice transfers.
- Previous experience in retail, property, or hospitality in facility management is preferred.
- 2-3 years of facility coordinating project experience in construction is preferred.
- Have a positive spirit and eagerness to take the initiative and take on responsibilities to optimize the Workplace and Wellness Club experience for team members and guests.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, ability to multitask, and high sense of urgency.
- Must have Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Displays initiative and a strong sense of personal motivation.
- Experience with or comfortability with using hand and electrical tools and performing minor handiwork.
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, Asana, or related software.
The base pay range for this position is $24.00 - $26.00 which represents the current range for the non-exempt position. Please note that actual pay will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.