THE MAX Challenge is a premier fitness brand known for changing lives through our unique brand of fitness nutrition and motivation. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Center Operations Manager to join our Madison, NJ Team.
Do you have a passion for helping others live their best lives? Do you enjoy coaching, mentoring, and developing teams? Do you like being accountable for the big picture while at the same time focusing on all the small daily details?
If you’re thinking “YES!”, then this may JUST be the role for you!
- Manage daily operations including staffing, scheduling, and customer service
- Ensure that all members receive exceptional service and support throughout their fitness journey
- Drive revenue growth through the implementation of effective sales and marketing strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with local businesses and organizations to promote THE MAX Challenge brand
- Maintain a clean and safe facility at all times
- Work closely with THE MAX Challenge corporate team to ensure compliance with brand standards and procedures
- Develop and implement programs to improve member retention and satisfaction
- Manage and track inventory, ordering, and budgeting
- Create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture
- Minimum of 2 years of hospitality experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build relationships with members and staff
- Strong understanding of fitness industry trends and best practices, and willingness to learn more in a POST COVID world.
- Experience with sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, some weekends on call (work from home).
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Experience with inventory management, ordering, and budgeting
- Passion for fitness and wellness and a commitment to helping members achieve their goals
THE MAX Challenge offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for growth within the company.
- $45,000.00 base salary & bonus structure (NO CAP)
- Paid training
- Health insurance & 2 week paid vacation included after 1 year.
- Ongoing personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Free membership
- Retail discounts
- Fitness center hours Monday- Friday only, some weekend availability required.
If you are passionate about fitness and wellness and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you!