Our Front Desk team has an exciting opportunity for you to be on the front lines of our growing company. If you are outgoing, attentive, and enjoy being a part of a dynamic workplace, we would love to have you work with our front desk team.
Lakeshore Sport & Fitness is Chicago’s #1 destination for sport, fitness, and fun. We are a diverse community of like-minded people who participate in social, instructional, and competitive sporting activities; and who seek to improve and enhance our quality of life through wellness.
As a Front Desk Team Member, you will be responsible for delivering thoughtful customer service to members and guests:
- Greet members, check them in, while anticipating and exceeding their needs.
- Control guest access and uphold club access and security policies.
- Field membership questions, facilitate conversation, and relay member feedback to management.
- Be an expert in our CRM processes and its usage.
- Enter classes or services for members on provider schedules, track equipment rentals, and charge for retail items.
- Process member agreements or guest waivers via email or CRM.
- Assist management in various administration tasks pertaining to member services.
- Six months of experience in a customer service environment.
- Competency in Microsoft Suite, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in the sport & fitness industry is a big plus.
What we provide:
- Free club membership if you work at least 2 shifts a week
- One-on-one training to ensure that you have practice with processes and information about policies before you are scheduled for solo shifts.
- A supportive work environment with consistent access to management for questions and feedback.
- 50% off club services (massages, PT sessions, etc.)