F45 Training Inc., headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers consumers functional 45-minute workouts that are effective, fun, and community-driven. F45 utilizes proprietary technologies: a fitness programming algorithm and a patented technology-enabled delivery platform that leverages a rich content database of over 4,000 unique functional training movements to offer new workouts each day and provide a standardized experience across the Company's global footprint in over 65+ countries.
The Global Onboarding & Support Specialist will serve as the main point of contact for our franchisees related to new studio openings and ongoing network support. This position will be responsible for the onboarding and support processes for the global F45, FS8, and Vive networks. This position will be instrumental in the relationship management and proactive nature of the newly established onboarding and support initiatives for the company.
The Global Onboarding & Support Specialist will:
- Continuously execute effective global studio onboarding and franchisee support policies/procedures to maintain consistency and efficiency across all global F45 Training brands and divisions.
- Quickly and effectively support all global brands’ networks related to all general support and studio onboarding-specific inquiries.
- In partnership with divisional and senior leadership, evaluate and make recommendations to restructure, enhance, improve, and create efficiencies across the global support and onboarding platforms for all F45 Training brands and divisions with the goal of improving overall franchise network support services to franchisees.
- Identify and elevate any required systems, tools, and resources that may be required to meet and enhance the current and projected support and onboarding demand.
- Drive a culture of excellence, teamwork, and accountability within the global support and onboarding team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional global teams to deliver agreed service level response and resolution times.
- Collaborate with cross-functional global teams to drive overall business success.
- Provide insight and make recommendations to the Onboarding & Support leadership team to ensure proper communication and processes are being completed.
- Execute effective global onboarding policies and procedures to maintain consistent and efficient studio opening timelines across all global brands and divisions.
- Develop and maintain enhanced relationships with franchisees from all F45 Training brands in a manner that promotes partnership, rapport, empathy, and teamwork.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering an outstanding onboarding and support experience and maintaining a positive internal working environment.
- Minimum 2 years prior related experience required.
- Strong fitness sales background and knowledge of how fitness businesses operate successfully
- Prior experience in a customer support role preferred
- Strategic thinking with the ability to quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
F45 Training is committed to offering competitive pay and benefits.
- Incredible Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Flexible / Unlimited PTO
- Casual dress and laid-back work environment
- Fun, fitness and health orientated environment
F45 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.