Do you have a social-first and mobile-first view of content? Are you an innately curious storyteller passionate about the wellness industry? This is a rare opportunity to join Alo Moves (Alo Yoga’s digital wellness platform) to help tell their story and empower millions around the world to live healthier, more fulfilled lives. We’re searching for a Head of Creative with a strong background in production, video, design and advertising to lead our creative team. In this leadership position, you’ll be owning the creative look and feel of the app, driving innovative content ideas for the app, crafting marketing campaigns that inspire mindful movement and creating high-performance advertising campaigns across all digital channels to drive subscriber growth. The role demands brilliance in ideas, craft, strategy and story-telling, inspiring and influencing the broader creative team to think differently and boldly and to produce the most ‘talked-about’ work in the category, and in the media. You also thrive in fast-paced, highly-collaborative and ambiguous environments. You're a strong executive communicator and an excellent manager - developing Alo Moves creative talent to their fullest potential. Most importantly, you’re excited to build a great wellness app, with great people
- Develop big, cut through ideas that get results
- Drive brilliance in ideas, craft and strategy across all channel touch points whilst ensuring that creative work delivers against the brief and brand strategy
- Directly contribute to new content ideas for the app.
- Work in partnership with the Acquisition team to develop Direct Response campaigns that drive impact.
- Oversee and provide daily management of the creative team of Art Directors, designers, copywriters and video editors, including setting priorities, assigning resources and ensuring project goals are achieved.
- Collaborate with our internal partners across marketing, product, and beyond to shape the strategy, ideation, and execution of world-class creative
- Champion Alo Moves Brand work to cross-functional stakeholders and push the brand to new heights
- Collaborate and contribute to the creative process to deliver world-class, award-winning work, specialising in Social Content, paid media and Earned Media
- Oversee simultaneous projects from inception to completion, reviewing project plans, being hands-on in the design and deliverables.
- Identify and implement process improvements to meet project and team needs.
- Establish team camaraderie and apply best practices in knowledge sharing.
- 12+ years of experience managing large interdisciplinary creative teams
- A solid understanding of how creativity can achieve business objectives while still meeting an encouraged brand standard for aesthetic and communication quality
- Excellent conceptual skills and big-picture thinking
- Strong experience with performance marketing that are insight and analytically driven
- Deep understanding of social & content creative solutions and PR-able ideas
- Natural ability to identify and nurture ideas & talent
- Understanding of digital, social, PR, experiential, emerging platforms, and the evolving media landscape
- Experience of working seamlessly with people outside of Creative to deliver non-traditional creative, including but not limited to documentary series, innovative tech, social movement, consumer PR or socially amplified campaigns
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Written communications at a professional standard
- Good technical knowledge of social platforms and digital production process
- A passion for wellness and a vision on how to connect to consumers in ways that have never been done before!
The base salary range for this position is $150,000-$220,000 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.