We are seeing remote virtual Health Coaches, Wellness Consultants, Nutritionists, Holistic Practitioners, Naturopaths, Dietitians and Fitness Experts to play an instrumental role in making the Well Me Right mission a reality! You can help people adapt to living healthier lives by discovering their personal strengths, motivations, and skills that will enable them to make lasting changes in their life, mindsets and behaviors. You will meet with members to assist them in constructing attainable goals, offer support and encouragement, track successes and setbacks, and provide resources, tips and strategies to facilitate ongoing progress.
Sessions are delivered entirely through video conferencing. This means you’ll be providing services through the use of a computer and with a strong ability to communicate. In addition to supporting our members, you’ll also take advantage of our platform services to help deliver a personalized wellness experience.
Well Me Right virtual health coaches are ready to be part of a community working collaboratively to bring greater health & wellness access to the world.
- Work with members on a regular basis to help them achieve their wellness goals.
- Attend and respond to multiple tasks, situations and responsibilities simultaneously
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation and paperwork (I.e. assessments, care plans, daily notes and other required paperwork)
- Excellent communication, writing and typing skills (spelling, grammar, syntax)
- Coaching support around a variety of topics such as nutrition, anxiety, stress management, relationships, fitness, diet and career
- Excel at empathetic listening, building strong rapport through video-based communication and providing compassionate support throughout the process of personal growth
- Have the ability to create a sense of warmth, openness, and calmness through video-based support
- Have the ability to relate to others and connect quickly
- Work well within a team and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
- Are open to receiving and providing constructive feedback
- Are adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, novel situations and change
- Are a strong critical and creative thinker
- Are comfortable and have demonstrated experience with using multiple technological tools
- Are a culturally responsive provider, open to and capable of working with diverse populations
Required Education And Experience
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience, 6 months of which must have occurred with direct supervision, under a qualified, credentialed or licensed supervisor.
- MA degree in health fields OR coaching certification from an accredited training program
- Knowledge of coaching techniques such as Motivational Interviewing, SMART goal setting, assessing stages of change/readiness, etc.
Preferred But Not Required
- Experience with triage and working within a team-based care model
- Have worked with a video-based platform providing care in the past
We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing our community with a safe and welcoming environment free of discrimination and harassment.