Are you passionate about food, hospitality, and fitness? East Bank Club is looking to add Line Cooks to our team!
Cooks are responsible for the preparation of hot and cold menu items. As a Cook at the Grill (East Bank Club Restaurant), you will prepare food menu items, ensure the cleanliness of the assigned station, reach-ins, sinks, and countertops. You will also store the unused foodstuffs in proper fashion, and proper reheating and holding of all daily stock.
- Preparation, cooking, and servicing of all menu items.
- Maintain service, production, and preparation specials on all menu items.
- Maintain all food products at proper holding temperatures.
- Keep area neat and organized at all times - Products properly labeled, dated, and rotated - Coolers clean and organized at all times.
- Proper requisitioning and transfer of all needed items for the station.
- All other job duties as assigned by management.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA. We use E-Verify.
- Previous experience in high-volume broiler, saute, and cold food production is highly desired.
- Culinary degree is a plus.
- Good knife skills.
- Must have availability to work evening shifts, mid-shift, morning shifts and this is including weekends and holidays. Currently the grill is open 8am to 9pm weekdays and 8am to 3pm on weekends.
- Must be positive, collaborative, and committed to healthy communication and quality work.
- Must be on your feet for the majority of the shift.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Matters:
East Bank Club commits to a culture of inclusion and belonging characterized by connection across our similarities and differences. We honor the dignity of all employees by enabling each to reach their fullest potential and, by doing so, better serve our members. We serve a diverse group of members and recognize the importance of diversity and inclusion in enriching the employee and member experience required to support our mission. EBC is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing employees with varying identities and backgrounds.
East Bank Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug/smoke-free workplace.
Working at EBC benefits you!
- Paid time off for full and part-time team members.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for qualified team members.
- 401k - company match
- Parking and transit benefits
- Pet Insurance through MetLife
- Complimentary club membership and employee discounts
- Flexible schedules