Performance Optimal Health has always been ahead of its time. The Performance Optimal Health brand is achieved via whole body health through a balance of exercise, nutrition, recovery, and stress management – the Four Pillars of Optimal Health. We are an innovative health care company with a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Our team of specialists work in synergy to help our clients achieve the right balance. We empower our clients to live better.
As our organization continues to scale, we are looking for Part-time Massage Therapists with potential to go Full-time. Full-time status would provide Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and 401k with company match. Our Massage Therapists are responsible for providing wellness solutions to our clients. They embody our core values and are passionate about the work they do.
Performance Optimal Health is driven by five main cornerstones that are ever present and inform all actions and decisions regarding how we scale, what direction our business takes, and how we conduct ourselves.
• We care from the core
• We sweat the small stuff
• We are teachers & scholars
• We take ownership
• We huddle
Key Areas of Ownership
• Must maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Responsible to communicate and transcribe all information regarding client's history and massage therapy services performed.
• Educate clients on how massage can benefit their overall optimal health and make recommendations to engage in other services to benefit their optimal health and to reach their health goals.
• Ability to work mornings, evenings, and some weekends.
• Responsible to communicate with fellow providers to ensure full circle, team approach to wellness and client care.
• Associate degree or certification equivalent.
• Connecticut state license in Massage Therapy and accreditation by the Commission on Massage Therapy (COMPTA).
• 2+ years of experience as a massage therapist (preferred).
• Ability to travel between several Connecticut Performance locations.
Benefits at a full-time status:
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
This job is closed.