The Operations Associate is critical in the store team and is responsible for driving to profitability and efficiency. The Operations Associate will work closely with the Operations & Visual Manager & Operations Lead in initiating, completing work, and providing feedback to the team to achieve optimal results supporting total store operations.
- Execute inventory management processes effectively with a focus om maximizing inventory accuracy and reducing shrink
- Investigate and root cause inventory accuracy issues, partnering with the General Manager to escalate process or system gaps
- Support execution of key operational functions including shipment, receiving and processing, reverse transfers, sales floor recovery, intra-day sales floor replenishment, floor set updates, and supply management
- Maintain and champion strong visual standards for the sales floor
- Work closely with reporting, budgets, expenses, inventory control, supplies, vendor relationships, technology, and facilities to ensure maintained and maximized
- Support a safe work environment and efficient operation through strong stockroom standards and processes
- Move dynamically on the retail floor to assess and fulfill the needs of the business, team and guests
- Execute company-level operations-focused directives, projects and initiates, in partnership with the Operations & Visual Manager & Operations Lead.
- Assists in processing shipment and ensuring product flow; including but not limited to visual merchandising placement and daily replenishment excellence
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by leveraging metrics to support business-driving strategies
- Resolve client needs quickly & effectively ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identify product concerns and communicate inventory needs to support the business goals
- Support other areas of the business, including Sales & Service and Cashier, as needed
- 1+ years prior work experience in a client-centric, sales & operational environment
- Passion for customer service and delivering exceptional experiences
- High energy, upbeat and enthusiastic with the ability to integrate fun and work
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve results and excel individually, and as a team
- Fosters genuine connection through empathy, compassion, integrity and building trusting relationships
- Seniority Level: Entry level
Part-Time non-exempt associates are expected to work up to 29 hours per week; Full-Time non-exempt associates are expected to work 32-40 hours per week with 100% of their work week spent on the sales floor. All employees' availability must suit the needs of the business, which are subject to change. The General/ Store Manager determines availability needs and creates a schedule including morning, evening, and weekend shifts. All Employees are expected to be able to work from the week of Thanksgiving including “Black Friday” (the day after US Thanksgiving) and that weekend until the end of the holiday season, first week of January.
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents (Full-Time Employees)
- 401K with company matching (Full-Time Employees)
- Monthly Store Incentives
- Clothing Allowance
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
The Company’s Associate base pay ranges from $17.75 - $18.65 CAD/ hour in Vancouver, BC. Please also note, Associates are eligible to participate in the Company’s Monthly Store Incentive bonus program, which may result in bringing the total compensation to a higher range. Further, the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for retail employees. Other rewards may include: clothing allowance, employee discount, 401K, competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, commuter benefits, Talkspace, and AloMoves.