Looking for a fulfilling role in the sports and fitness industry? Join Amazing Athletes and use your passion for sports, teaching, and leadership to enrich the lives of children ages 2-6 in central New Jersey!
Amazing Athletes is a mobile sports development and fitness program offered at preschools and childcare centers, focusing mainly on children ages 2-6. Our comprehensive classes introduce 10 different sports, basic nutrition, muscle groups, and essential motor skills. As we expand our footprint in central NJ, we're seeking a dedicated Operations Coordinator to both sustain our current business and drive future growth.
TITLE: Operations Coordinator
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for overseeing a group of coaches and ensuring the effective delivery of our sports programs to children at locations that offer Amazing Athletes. In addition, the role involves sales calls and cold calling to drive enrollment and promote the brand. The Operations Coordinator acts as a liaison between coaches, school directors, and management.
- Business Development: Grow our program in central NJ by mentoring coaches on building enrollment at existing locations. Achieve enrollment targets by successfully launching programs at new locations.
- Customer Relations: Address customer queries regarding our services, prices, availability, and payment terms. Travel within your territory to build and sustain relationships with new and existing customer locations.
- Daily Operations: Manage daily communications related to class cancellations, reschedules, and coach call-offs. Oversee weekly lesson plans, rosters, and ensure equipment is clean and organized. Assess equipment needs and make purchasing recommendations.
- Teaching: Serve as a substitute coach as needed. Conduct free demo classes at new locations to support marketing efforts.
- Reporting: Provide weekly reports and regular check-ins with the Operations Manager
- Staff Management: Manage and support coaching staff on curriculum, assist with building enrollment at their assigned locations, and provide curriculum training for new coaches.
- Experience in teaching or coaching, especially children aged 2-6
- Personable and outgoing personality
- Passion and background in sports and fitness
- Strong oral and written communications
- Maturity to work independently with minimal supervision
- Local candidates only (Within Union, Morris, Middlesex, and Essex County)
- AA in early childhood education, sports management, physical education, or a related field; preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills, including Google Applications
- Experience in training and managing staff
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must pass a background check
- Experience in sales or customer service is a plus
- Flexible schedule
- Monday - Friday between the hours of 9:00 - 5:00 p.m. with occasional evening and weekend work
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Revenue share incentives for new host locations secured
- Paid time off after 6 months
- Paid holidays
- Health Premium Contributions