Performance Optimal Health has always been ahead of its time. The Performance Optimal Health brand is achieved via whole body health through a balance of exercise, nutrition, recovery, and stress management – the Four Pillars of Optimal Health. We are an innovative health care company with a holistic approach to health and wellness. Our team of specialists work in synergy to help our clients achieve the right balance. We empower our clients to live better. At Performance Optimal Health we believe that our success will be singularly driven by the people we attract to our mission and a culture defined by accountability to our values.
As the organization continues to scale, we are looking to build our Physical Therapy team within our Connecticut locations (New Canaan). We are seeking a passionate, client service focused, positive, and hard-working individual with a love for wellness and an excitement for Performance Optimal Health. This person will work closely with our teams to provide integrated care without diminishing a focus on the entire patient experience. You will have the ability to make a real impact, solving problems that will transform the lives of our patients and further your career.
We are looking for someone who specializes in Pelvic Health, where about 15-20% of your caseload, will include Pelvic Health based Clients.
We are a team of individuals committed to supporting each other, encouraging professional and personal growth, and continuously learning new skills so that we can provide top quality care to our patients.
Performance Optimal Health is driven by five main cornerstones that are ever present and inform all actions and decisions regarding how we scale, what direction our business takes, and how we conduct ourselves.
- We care from the core
- We sweat the small stuff
- We are teachers & scholars
- We take ownership
- We huddle
Key Areas of Ownership & Collaborate On
- You are an integral part of the Client Experience and work side by side with patients throughout their Optimal Health journey
- Top-notch, empathic clinical care to our patients
- Ability to take on Pelvic Health clients
- Establishes plan of care to achieve established goals relative to age, medical history and dysfunction
- Work closely with our team to provide integrated care and follow up
- Demonstrates professional competence and clinical reasoning in assessing patient's condition at the onset and through all phases of skilled physical therapy
- Works in partnership with Sr. Leadership to complete all mandatory compliance requirements
- Adequately supervises therapy aides with patient related and non-patient related tasks are delegated to them
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Work closely with our EMR to document patient care services and chart correctly
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- 0-4 years’ experience and must possess a valid State PT license (Open to recent graduates).
- Graduated from an accredited physical therapy program
- Completion of Pelvic Floor Therapy courses
- Experience practicing Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Orthopedic background with solid experience in post-operative cases, sports related injuries, overuse syndromes, and general back and neck conditions
- Board Certification in Orthopedics or Sports Physical Therapy a plus
- Ability to think and work independently, effectively, and efficiently as if running your own business unit
- Ambitious, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an emphatic personality type
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally among departments and teams
- Strong database and systems skills
- Ownership and accountability - happy to take ownership for projects and problems and make sure they are executed to the highest standards
At a full-time status:
- Huge growth potential within the organization
- 401K (& Match)
- Access to facilities at all locations
- Internal and External Discounts
- Annual continuing education allocations
- Fun atmosphere
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.