Join Performance Optimal Health as an Outpatient Physical Therapy Aide. Here at Performance, we take a holistic approach to health and recovery, ultimately striving to empower all clients to live better lives. Each of our clients undergo a unique Optimal Health Assessment, allowing us to tailor their plan of care to their specific needs using a variety of our services. Our services we offer are based upon the Four Pillars of Optimal Health – exercise, nutrition, recovery, and stress management. We have highly trained professionals in all four pillars, who make the clients journey their priority.
With just over 20 years of experience throughout Connecticut and New York, we have successfully launched our first site in Naples, Florida. We are excited to continue growing and building upon our Physical Therapy Aide Team. We are seeking an individual with a passion for health and wellness, and a willingness to work within a team of individuals focused on impacting the lives of our clients in a positive way. Here at Performance, not only will you be helping others and working within a team, but you will continue to grow and learn personally and professionally. You will play a crucial role in empowering our clients to live better. Those candidates who are interested in going into a professional program of PT, OT, nursing, personal training, nutrition, or overall health and wellness professions are strongly encouraged to apply.
Performance Optimal Health provides top quality care to our clients, and we would not be able to do so without our highly trained team of individuals. Come join us on our journey!
Performance Optimal Health is driven by five main cornerstones that are ever present and inform all actions and decisions regarding how we scale, what direction our business takes, and how we conduct ourselves.
- We care from the core
- We sweat the small stuff
- We are teachers & scholars
- We take ownership
- We huddle
Key Areas of Ownership
- You will be an integral part of the Client Experience and work closely with patients throughout their Optimal Health journey
- You will help create a welcoming, safe environment for patients to receive care and seek out opportunities to elevate their experience through attentive customer service
- You will perform patient related tasks using accepted modalities and procedures geared to progressing patients toward meeting their functional goals under the direct supervision and instruction of the Physical Therapist
- Set up and prepare exercise equipment and observe the patient during treatment
- Assist and motivate patients in exercise programs
- You will help to maintain cleanliness of treatment rooms, clinic floor, locker rooms, and equipment.
- Ensure the workspace is prepared to serve clients in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Clean linen daily, fold, and change linen as necessary, and help maintain neat and clean conditions
- Clean hydrocollator machine, paraffin, treatment tables, etc. per policy and procedure guidelines and as directed.
- Scanning of patient documents, importing them into our EMR system, and correctly maintain the integrity of the EMR.
- Perform administrative responsibilities, such as but not limited to checking in patients, actively scheduling appointments, answering telephone, taking messages, and filling out forms
- Abide by all facility and/or organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Physical Therapists, Providers, and/or a support team.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Passion towards health and wellness
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Computer literate, experience with data-entry a plus (Apple preferred).
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include mornings, evenings, and some Saturdays.
- Ability to perform under pressure and fixed time constraints.
- 2+ years of customer service experience (Bonus).
- Fun atmosphere.
- Ability to learn from a qualified pool of professionals.
- If F/T additional benefits are available.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.