Being a part of the Alo team as the Planning Manager comes with great responsibilities. It’s more than just planning inventory and sales for International Retail Stores and Ecommerce. It’s about being a part of Alo’s mission and vision of studio to street and elevating the experience each store offers. It’s about getting product to our Guest seamlessly. As our Planning Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support international channel pre-season sales, gross margin and inventory plans by department that drive product strategies with focus on Womens and Unisex divisions. Drive both top-down and bottoms up department plans.
- Collaborate with Merchandising//Buying/Planning teams to develop and communicate merchandise plans that support financial objectives.
- Provide analytical insights to drive growth within Womens and Unisex across various operating channels and markets.
- Manage the OTB monthly financial review for womens and Unisex to identify risks and opportunities in the given areas of responsibility.
- Recap and analyze actual sales results to plan; and forecast in-season sales and inventories on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Support Merchandise Planning in supply chain product flow by monitoring stock to support key programs and delivery launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years in merchandise planning or inventory management
- 2+ years experience in planning different international business models, such as franchise, joint venture and owned retail stores
- Strong understanding of supply chain
- Strong aptitude for numbers, retail math skills and understanding of forecasting methodology
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Possesses and ability to understand financial measurements and how to impact them
- Display strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Strong trend analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to positively influence and lead others by fostering a motivating work outlook with emphasis on team collaboration
- Advanced Excel skills
- Anaplan and/or Tableau experience is a plus
The base salary range for this position is $120,000.00 -$140,000.00 USD per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.