TGA Premier Sports runs a national sports enrichment program that specializes in at-school after school Golf, Tennis, Flag Football, Ultimate, or Cheerleading enrichment classes for Pre-K and elementary school students in the Gwinnett County and North Atlanta area. All enrichment classes take place all school-year long, usually between 2p - 5p. There will also be opportunities for continued employment for Summer as well as following school years.
We are looking for instructors to begin training and start teaching classes ASAP! If you believe you would be a good fit for TGA please reply to this posting with your resume and any other information you believe is important. Additionally, please fill out ouronline application. This will be the only way applicants will be reviewed.
Job Type: Part-time
- Must be enthusiastic and love working with children
- Ability to step out of your comfort zone and be a kid
- Available in the afternoon and have a reliable source of transportation
- Experience working with children
- Passion for sports & physical fitness
- Previous instruction experience is not required just a passion for the games; TGA provides curriculum training
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must we be willing to complete the required online training and paperwork in a timely manner as requested by TGA administration.
- Coaching sports classes for the duration of the school for PreK kids-6th grade. (3-12 years old)
- Study your curriculum material provided by TGA before arriving to class to be adequately prepared.
- Attend any trainings that are virtual or in person
- Incorporating educational content into your coaching
- Coaching your specific sport with the openness of aiding in other sports classes as an assistant.
- Learning the TGA curriculum and coaching method, while bringing your creativity to each class.