The Product Integrity (PI) Manager proactively works closely with internal and external partners to communicate and manage Alo Yoga product quality standards, assurance, and compliance during the seasonal development stage. The Product Integrity (PI) Manager will develop, implement, and periodically evaluate the seasonal line process, from raw materials to finished products, to ensure a seamless transition of raw materials and styles to production to meet the quality, integrity, and efficiency standards set by Alo Yoga. They also ensure that all testing requirements (factories and garments) are met, up to date, and properly calendarized to meet the company’s production timelines. To proactively build quality in our product from design to customer ensuring clear expectations to help achieve the brand vision and design intent right first time while protecting the brand integrity; minimizing risk end to end, educating and applying learnings for continuous improvement; communicating cross functionally and proactively any quality goals, processes, procedures, standards, or issues; ensuring compliant & consistent product that meets the design intent and all quality expectations including compliance, performance, special claims, inspections, etc.
- Monitors customer feedback online or via e-mail and addresses any quality issue
- Co-Manages Factory social compliance audit requirements and scheduling
- Co-Manages product inspection process, scheduling and troubleshooting
- Co-Manages and troubleshoots garment testing programs-internal and external
- Co-Manages compliance adherence, traceability and labeling processes
- Confirms Pre-Production and Top of Production samples with Technical Design/Design/Production before bulk production begins
- Supports the Product Integrity Director on new market expansion and global regulations needs for new raw materials and styles
- Trains internally on compliance, inspection and testing standards
- Maintain and deliver monthly reports on development readiness and KPI activities to management.
- Manage supply chain scorecard regarding quality assurance
- Monitor development quality and compliance matters across all ALO divisions and product categories
- Manages the relationship with internal and external partners regarding Facility Assessment, Testing, Inspections and Compliance at the development stages
- Manage development test reports, disbursing critical failures to requires parties within 24 hours of receipt
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are followed and submitted per order
- Performing quality assessment and measurements on garments to confirm acceptability
- Collating and analyzing performance charts and data against defined parameters
- Research and resolve failure rates to increase overall quality control
- Establish methods to lower testing costs
- Maintaining good records & communications so that qualitative & quantitative analysis is readily available
- Research & help resolve issues to proactively reduce failure rates to increase overall quality levels in production and packaging
- Bachelor’s degree in Textiles, Apparel Merchandising/ Design, or a related field
- 5+years’ experience within Quality Assurance and/or Compliance in the apparel industry
- 5+ years’ experience working with outside and overseas vendors
- Working knowledge of technical requirements related to testing of fabric, trims, and garments preferred
- Working knowledge of factory social compliance, tech packs, garment construction/inspections, quality assurance for textiles and apparel
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to change
- Understanding adult compliance garment requirements for testing and labeling
- Must be available for domestic and/or international travel up to 10% of their time
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, World, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, PLM, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to follow instructions and take initiative when required
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Any quality certification such as ASQ, TQM or Lean 6 Sigma are ideal
The base salary range for this position is $80,000-$100,000 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.