Are you our next Product Manager? The Product Manager role will help set a clear product direct, priorities development efforts, manage stakeholders, and maintain an agile development process. By having a dedicated PM on board, we will ensure that we are delivering value to our users and the business each sprint.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Assist in Product Strategy: Collaborate with the Head of Product to define and communicate the long-term vision and strategy for the Gymshark Training App and the Brand Experience Digital Products.
- Requirements Gathering: Coordinate and document product and feature requirements. Understand user problems, balanced with business requirements to prioritise deliverables effectively.
- Roadmap Planning: Drive conversation and ownership through creating and maintaining a clear and prioritised product roadmap that aligns with business objectives. Breaking down larger goals into deliverable solutions.
- User Stories and Backlog Management: Support the delivery team with user story writing, ensuring that they are well-defined, actionable, and aligned with the overall product objectives. Maintain and prioritise the product backlog based on business value and user needs.
- Collaboration with Development Teams: Work closely with engineering and delivery teams to ensure a clear understanding of requirements, address questions, and provide clarification during the delivery process. Participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, and daily stand-up meetings.
- Quality Assurance and Testing: Review and validate the functionality of features and enhancements before release, ensuring they meet the defined acceptance criteria and deliver a seamless user experience.
- Product Teams: Work closely with a team of Product Managers and Product Owners to create an align product strategy that delivered to business value and ROI. Coordinate digital product process meetings with UX Researchers, Product Designers and Product Analysts.
- Feedback Incorporation: Collect and analyse user feedback, reviews, and app usage metrics to continuously optimise the app's performance, usability, and functionality.
- Competitor Analysis: Monitor and analyse competitor products and industry trends to identify opportunities for differentiation and innovation.
- Stakeholder Communication: Communicate product updates, releases, and changes to internal teams and stakeholders, ensuring alignment and transparency throughout the product process.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Experience working as a Product Manager with a proven track record of influencing cross-functional product teams.
- Worked with Atlassian - Jira products.
- Experience working as part of Agile and SCRUM frameworks.
- Previously worked with engineering teams.
- Managed product backlogs and using prioritisation frameworks.
- Experience collaborating with a multi-disciplinary product team.
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings with business and technical teams.
- Excellent delivery and execution of sprint processes and release planning.
- Experience writing epics, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Managed multiple projects to achieve business and product objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal.
WHAT YOU COULD ALSO HAVE:
- The ability to work across multiple projects that align to product goals and deliverables.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Performance focused.
- Great leadership skills.
This is a hybrid role and would require the successful candidate to attend at least 3 days a week in GSHQ, Solihull, UK.
CLOSING DATE: November 24th 2023
BELONGING AT GYMSHARK.
Our mission is to be a place where everyone belongs. We’re an equal opportunities employer, and for us that means we always strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment, right from your application. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
🙌 Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ Bonus
🩺 Choice of Private Medical Insurance or Healthcare Cash Plan, paid for by us!
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
🍎 Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking