Remote, Heavy Travel
Alo Yoga is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Retail Trainer to lead and help bring learning programs into our retail stores. In this role, you will be responsible for aiding and partnering in the implementation and assessment of Alo Core trainings and best practices to maximize the success of our retail business and talent. You will help our employees advance their skills and knowledge of critical business practices including, but not limited to, our products, selling and service, processes, and brand culture. We value empowering and motivating trainings at Alo and are looking for this role to be filled by someone who is passionate about creating an ongoing culture of learning building trust and relationships with the key leaders and employees in covered area.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Become a leading expert in Alo’s products, mission, vision, values and service model.
- Travel to New Store Openings to train all levels of store team members on topics including but not limited to – brand, product expertise, selling and service, business acumen and operational excellence.
- Host cluster trainings or regional group trainings based on business needs.
- Aid in the delivery, maintenance, and enhancement of standardized, measurable, and scalable training programs with a core focus on sales and service within our stores.
- Guide training focused retail team members in facilitation employing train-the-trainer skills to develop key talent.
- Help implement and facilitate a robust, engaging, and dynamic onboarding program for new employees.
- Coordinate and partner cross functionally with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure that our content is up to date and in line with the needs of the business.
- Act as a key partner in the launch, utilization, and continued success of an LMS system.
- Partner closely with Area Managers and Retail Training Manager to assess needs and identify learning gaps.
- Help identify and socialize training KPIs and metrics to hold our teams accountable to success and the ongoing development of their teams and self.
- Provide timely and proactive training feedback and assessments to relevant partners to continually evolve training effectiveness.
- Assess training engagement and measure impact from Field Teams in partnership with Area Managers and Retail Training Manager.
- Contribute within the L&D team to inform development of key programs, partnering with training leadership, learning design team and other field trainers to collectively develop innovative, best-in-class programs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Alo brand enthusiast
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Retail stores preferred
- Demonstrated ability in public speaking and content facilitation across varying levels of experience and knowledge
- Passionate about creating and maintaining an environment of ongoing education & development
- Exceptional facilitation and coaching skills, able to lead by example and coach on the sales floor
- Collaborative, adaptable, creative, relationship builder
- Possesses a Growth Mindset
- Solution Oriented
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Comfortable balancing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internal culture champion
- Experience working in a rapidly growing organization
- Comfortable Traveling up to 100% or as the business dictates
The Base Salary Range for this position is $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.