JOB TITLE: Sales Associate, Fixed Term
The Sales Associate works to achieve store sales goals by setting the standard of the Alo experiences & Brand Mission. Creating an authentic, organic experience of excellence for every guest through genuine connection, product education and educating customers about our community and culture. This individual is an expert in all facets of product knowledge, including features, benefits, fabric, usage, design, and care. The Sales Associate thrives working on a team and relishes a culture of feedback and excellence.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Impacts the business and store environment in a positive manner aligning with store leadership and company goals.
- Drive and exceed sales goals by leading Alo’s initiatives, while optimizing productivity and efficiency
- Ensure engagement with customers and provide a friendly and easy to shop environment
- Continue to build the client relationship daily with our customers
- In partnership with the leadership team, analyse reports in order to strategize and deliver results; support achieving action plans focusing on deficient areas and highlight growth opportunities
- Ensure effective sales floor coverage through the development of workforce solutions and leading selling initiatives throughout the store as needed.
- Knowledge of store goals, company communication, initiatives, new product launches and any additional information required by the Store Leadership Team; educate on guest-facing initiatives on the floor
- Confidently introduces all facets of the Alo business model (Retail, Yoga, Café) through personal testimony and knowledge of all aspects and details
- Leverages company tools, incentives, and strategies to support meeting store goal
- Resolve client needs quickly & effectively ensuring customer satisfaction
- Educates guests and staff on our product, community and culture
- Understand and protect the Daily schedule that prioritizes the best business strategy, in partnership with the Store Leadership
- Assists in processing shipment and ensuring product flow including but not limited to visual merchandising placement and daily replenishment excellence
- Ensure all front and back of house procedures are executed in accordance to the company Policy & Procedure
- Support other areas of the business, including Sales and Cashier, as needed
Sales Associate Qualifications
- Preferred prior work experience in a client-centric, sales environment
- Passion for customer service and delivering exceptional experiences
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve results and excel individually, and as a team
- Fosters genuine connection through empathy, compassion, integrity and building trusting relationships
- Proof of right to live and work in the UK
Hourly Rate - £13-£15 per hour, depending on experience
Sales Associate Schedule
This position is 24hrs per week, with additional hours possible. The Sales Associate will spend 100% of their work week on the sales floor. They must be willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of the business, which are subject to change. All Employees are expected to be able to work from the week of Thanksgiving including “Black Friday” (the day after US Thanksgiving) and that weekend until the end of the holiday season, first week of January.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ALO Yoga does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by statutory law.