The Sales & Service Lead is integral to the elevating the guest experience at Alo Yoga. They will ensure we deliver our targets for engagement, guest education and interaction, create a service-lead environment on the sales floor, and ultimately create a sanctuary that sets Alo apart from other retailers.
Sales & Service Leader
- Lead an exceptional guest experience on the floor through assessing the level of guest connection and technical product education and supporting team members to address gaps through feedback and coaching
- Continue to build the client relationship daily with our customers
- Analyze reports in order to strategize and deliver results; support implementing action plans focusing on deficient areas and highlight growth opportunities
- Ensure effective sales floor coverage through the development of workforce solutions and leading selling initiatives throughout the store as needed.
- Partner with Operations & Visual Manager to manage reporting, budgets, expenses, inventory control, supplies, vendor relationships, technology, and facilities to ensure maintained and maximized
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by leveraging metrics to support business-driving strategies
- Move dynamically on the retail floor to assess and fulfill the needs of the business, team and guests
- Leads by example and inspires staff in daily operations and guest experience.
- Directly oversee the Sales & Service Associates and Cashiers; responsible for recruitment and development of talent
- Use company performance tools to evaluate each operations associate and provide constant feedback to drive individual growth and improvement in partnership with the store leader
- Collaborate with Community & Studio, Operations and Visual Leads to ensure cross-functional training and to ensure the business is well-executed
- Execute company-level operations-focused directives, projects and initiates, in partnership with the Sales & Service Manager (e.g. from the SCC)
- 2+ Years prior work experience in a client-centric, sales environment
- Proven leadership capabilities demonstrating excellent decision making
- Values feedback, receptive to receiving feedback and eager to provide
- High energy, upbeat and enthusiastic with the ability to integrate fun and work
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve results and excel individually, and as a team
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Aligns with and embodies Alo’s values
- Job Level: Associate
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents (Full-Time Employees)
- 401K with company matching (Full-Time Employees)
- Monthly Store Incentives
- Clothing Allowance
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
The Company’s Lead base pay ranges from $19.50 - $21.50/ hour in Walnut Creek, CA. Please also note, Leads are eligible to participate in the Company’s Monthly Store Incentive bonus program, which may result in bringing the total compensation to a higher range. Further, the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for retail employees. Other rewards may include: clothing allowance, employee discount, 401K, competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, commuter benefits, Talkspace, and AloMoves.