Recreational Coaching Coordinator: Fairfax & Loudoun County
FC Virginia has expanded its organizational footprint throughout Loudoun & Fairfax County and is now looking to add Recreational Coaching Coordinators that will work in our key locations and help define the future of our organization. These positions are part-time.
- Ashburn Recreational Coaching Coordinator
- Brambleton/ South Riding Recreational Coaching Coordinator
- Chantilly Recreational Coaching Coordinator
- Recommend a minimum of US Soccer Grassroots License (or in the process of acquiring)
- Practical coaching experience at the youth level, specifically in the 2-8 year old age groups.
- Ability to relate and communicate with young players of all levels.
- Proven ability to communicate with parents and articulate concepts.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and ability to manage staff.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with good time management.
- Have a dynamic personality with innovative ideas and strong motivational skills.
- Possess a player development philosophy that is in line with the club’s mission.
- Committed to working a non-traditional schedule of afternoons, evenings, and weekends
- Eligible to begin work by March 15th, 2023
ROLE OF THE RECREATIONAL COORDINATOR:
- Responsible for the management and oversight of day-to-day operations of your respective Recreational location including Soccer Saturday Field Setup
- Act as the lead coach for your locations Discover Soccer Program
- Identify and refer players into our U7 & U8 Academy Program
- Identify and refer players into our U9 & U10 Travel Program
- Promote Camps & Clinics
- Participate as part of the coaching staff for the U7 & U8 Academy Programs
- Manage staff within your assigned locations
- Assist in developing Weekly Training Modules for all Recreational Age Groups
- Assist with transition from Recreational Soccer to Pre-Travel & Travel
- Work with the Recreational Soccer Director of Coaching to implement consistent development initiatives among all Rec locations
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Assist in coordination of all training schedules and training fields in specified age group.
- Ensure all league/ game matches have proper Coaches coverage
- Report Directly to Director of Coaching and/ or TSJFCV Assistant Director of Soccer
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should email their resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Compensation is commensurate with experience.