We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner (all genders) in Berlin to help scale our B2B Sales organization across Europe.
Our Talent Acquisition team is on a mission to make hiring the most enjoyable and rewarding activity our stakeholders do during their work day. On the other hand, we aim to give each candidate a "wow" experience, one which leaves them feeling positive and valued regardless of the outcome of the hiring process.
Our stakeholders are engaged and highly supportive of our work; they see hiring as a top priority for the future success of the organization. We look forward to welcoming a new team member who will join forces with us to shape the future of hiring at Urban Sports Group!
- Own and drive the hiring process for our Corporate Sales department, from role definition, sourcing and interviewing to contract signing
- Position our company as an employer of choice in the market, developing compelling initiatives to showcase our company culture, mission, and opportunities
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their talent needs and create a seamless hiring process
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of candidates by proactively sourcing candidates through various channels and identifying innovative methods to attract top sales talents
- Drive projects which ensure we are using best practices and staying at the forefront of innovation in Talent Acquisition
- Collaborate with hiring teams to create a feedback culture through alignment meetings and advocating for objective-based interviewing
What you need to succeed
- You have gained 3+ years of experience as an inhouse recruiter
- You have strong experience hiring for sales positions (ideally in SaaS environments) and you know how to find, attract and hire sales talents
- You know how to leverage an ATS (we use Greenhouse) and sourcing tools (e.g. Linkedin Recruiter) to streamline the recruitment process
- Your communication skills in English are outstanding, German would be a nice-to-have
- You are an advisor to your hiring teams and are able to build strong relationships based on trust, collaboration and transparent communication
- You want to work in an environment which truly honors the statement, "team work makes the dream work". While we are a company in the sports industry, there is no room for a competitive mindset in this team
Our offer to you
- We’re working in hybrid mode offering you flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, German and English language classes
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, private pension with employer contribution, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro Membership
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).