Are you passionate about tennis and athletic development? East Bank Club is looking to add a part-time Tennis Professional to our team!
As a Tennis Coach, you will provide professional instruction in group and private settings and perform all necessary administrative duties.
- Provide adult tennis instruction: Private Tennis Lessons and Group Classes for beginner through advanced level players.
- Provide Junior Tennis Instruction. Primarily to juniors 10 & under at the beginner and novice levels in a group setting.
- Promote Tennis Programs within the Club and engage members in the programs.
- Evaluate student progress and teach tennis techniques using best practices.
- Teach group and private lessons to players of all levels of ability.
- Be familiar with all Racquet Sports programs, schedules, court, and lesson fees.
- Maintain accurate attendance and billing by updating the class roster in Club’s Software for all group tennis activities.
- Develop an understanding of tennis racquet sales techniques, be current with new equipment technology, and assist the Pro Shop department as needed.
- Be familiar with the EBC’s Player Rating system to properly place members in appropriate classes.
- Manage “open” time in Club’s Scheduling Software.
- Communicate effectively with Members, returning messages and following up as necessary via phone and email.
- Keep the Tennis Courts and surrounding areas clean (towels, cups, etc.) and report any issues that require Housekeeping Dept. attention.
- Report Court Maintenance issues.
- All other job duties as assigned by management.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA. We use E-Verify.
- Have coaching experience including adults and junior development.
- Have tennis background in competitive play: college, or high-level junior tournament play preferred.
- Must be able to provide outstanding customer service.
- Must have weekend availability and the ability to commit to a regular schedule. Flexibility to substitute for additional hours is a plus.
East Bank Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug/smoke-free workplace.
Working at EBC benefits you!
- Paid time off for full and part-time team members.
- 401k - company match
- Parking and transit benefits
- Complimentary club membership and employee discounts
- Flexible schedules