The Visual Lead is responsible for achieving store sales & maximizing profitability through Visual Merchandising in partnership with the Visual Manager. The Visual Lead will work closely with the Operations & Visual Manager in initiating, delegating work, and providing feedback to the team to achieve optimal results supporting total store operations.
- Manage execution of key operational functions including shipment, receiving and processing, reverse transfers, sales floor recovery, intra-day sales floor replenishment, floor set updates, and supply management
- Maintains strategic product presentation and merchandising by ensuring product recovery, restock, destock, and making visual merchandising change in accordance with directive and with partnership of the Visual Manager
- Effectively plans Visual floor changes with the management team through payroll management and adapting the zone and visual support to the needs of the business.
- Executes and maintains visual direction from planning through executing to meeting company expectations, budgets, timeline
- Utilizes reporting tools in partnership with management to identify business opportunities with product placement, outfitting, and stock levels. Makes changes as necessary
- Partner with Operations & Visual Manager to manage reporting, budgets, expenses, inventory control, supplies, vendor relationships, technology, and facilities to ensure maintained and maximized
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by leveraging metrics to support business-driving strategies
- Move dynamically on the retail floor to assess and fulfill the needs of the business, team and guests
- Leads by example and inspires staff in daily operations and guest experience
- Partner with management to provide coaching, guidance and direction to Associates; responsible for recruitment and development of talent
- Use company performance tools to evaluate each operations associate and provide constant feedback to drive individual growth and improvement in partnership with the store leader
- Collaborate with Operations Lead to ensure cross-functional training, and Sales & Service Lead to ensure the business is well-executed
- Execute company-level operations-focused directives, projects and initiates, in partnership with the Operations & Visual Manager (e.g. from the SCC)
- Open and close the store in accordance to visual standards
- 2+ Years prior work experience in a client-centric, sales environment
- Proven leadership capabilities demonstrating excellent decision making
- Values feedback, receptive to receiving feedback and eager to provide
- High energy, upbeat and enthusiastic with the ability to integrate fun and work
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve results and excel individually, and as a team
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Aligns with and embodies Alo’s values
- Job Level: Associate
The Visual Lead is full-time and requires 32-40 hours per week fulfilling the job description as stated above. To build a balanced schedule that supports the needs of the business and our teams, we expect all full-time employees to be available for opening, closing and weekend shifts.
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents (Full-Time Employees)
- 401K with company matching (Full-Time Employees)
- Monthly Store Incentives
- Clothing Allowance
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
The Company’s Lead base pay ranges from $20.00 - $25.00/ hour in New York, NY. Please also note, Leads are eligible to participate in the Company’s Monthly Store Incentive bonus program, which may result in bringing the total compensation to a higher range. Further, the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for retail employees. Other rewards may include: clothing allowance, employee discount, 401K, competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, commuter benefits, Talkspace, and AloMoves.